Product Code : 08
- Physical Form
- Industrial Grade
- Drinking Water Treatment, Irrigation Water Treatment, Civil Sanitation, Recycling Water Treatment, Other
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are a leading company specializing in the business of offering our clients Sodium Hypochlorite. At our sound processing unit, we process this chemical using best quality compounds. This chemical is used as household chemicals to whiten clothes and remove stains. Also, it is used in swimming pool sanitation to control bacteria, viruses and algae. We make available this Sodium Hypochlorite for clients in different quantity packaging options.
- Extended shelf life
- Removes mold stains
- Dilutes in water
Bleaches are used as household chemicals to whiten clothes and remove stains and as disinfectants, primarily in the bathroom and kitchen. Many bleaches have strongbactericidal properties, and are used for disinfecting and sterilizing and thus are used in swimming pool sanitation to control bacteria, viruses and algae and in any institution where sterile conditions are needed. They are also used in many industrial processes, notably in the bleaching of wood pulp. Bleach is also used for removingmildew, killing weeds and increasing the longevity of flowers.
- Mold and mildew â Bleach is great for killing mold and mildew while whitening at the same time. You can use it on grout, in the shower (including shower curtains and mats) plus to remove mold from cement and exterior paint on your house. Mix with water and let stand for at least 15 minutes before rinsing.
- Kitchen â Every household should have a spray bottle of bleach mixed with water to use in the kitchen. You can use it to kill germs on cutting boards and counter tops plus use to clean your kitchen appliances.
- Sanitizer â Since bleach is an effective way to kill bacteria, it can be used to sanitize just about anything around the home. Use it to sanitize kids toys, second hand items bought at a garage sale or anything else you touch with your hands to keep from spreading germs.
- Brighten glassware â Nothing brightens up glassware like a touch of bleach in the dishwater. Just a teaspoon will get your dull and dingy glassware sparkling like new.
- White porcelain â What better way to clean any white porcelain you have in the house. Bleach will not only clean and disinfect the porcelain in your sinks and toilets but whiten it as well.
- Disinfectant â A mixture of water and bleach can be used as a disinfectant spray anywhere in the house. Why pay for expensive antibacterial cleaners when bleach is an inexpensive way to do the same thing.
- Toilet â Nothing collects more germs than the toilets in your home. Bleach can be used to clean and disinfect the toilet bowl plus the seat and surrounding area.
- Lawn furniture â Rain, humidity, leaves and pollen all attack your lawn furniture that is constantly exposed to the elements. A solution of Â½ cup of bleach to a gallon of water can be used to clean plastic outdoor furniture and get rid of any mold or mildew stains.
- Stains â Bleach is a great way to clean a variety of stains on fabrics and other surfaces. Hydrogen peroxide is very effective on blood and tomato stains in plastic ware can be easily removed with bleach.
- Garbage cans â Get those nasty, dirty garbage cans clean and disinfected with bleach. Just a cupful along with some detergent and water will do the job in a snap. Swish your solution around the bottom and sides with a toilet brush, let soak and rinse.